Life has been fairly slow lately, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's been COLD outside, which makes it more enjoyable to put on comfy clothes and stay warm indoors. I can entertain Tiago with toys for a while, but when I get tired of that [or when he gets tired of me and just cries] it's time for a bath... where he'll entertain himself. His mood magically changes from whiny to ecstatic. He splashes, laughs, and even shrieks, and it's fun to watch.
But you can't tell it from these pictures. He gets camera shy. As soon as he sees the camera come out, it's all business. No smiles.
Time flies by, and then I realize his water is already cold and his feet look like raisens. And he comes out a clean, happy, squeezable baby.
Occasionally, we do brave the cold though to go for a walk. The snow from last week is still on the ground and makes everything look prettier. I always laugh when I see Santiago all bundled up in his snow suit, hat, and blankets. Just his little red nose peeks out.



No comments:
Post a Comment