Sunday, February 23, 2014

Time to Eat!

Sometimes I get bored.  Just me, and the baby, all day.  So you might say we started experimenting with "real food" as a form of entertainment.  And entertaining it is! [For about 60 seconds.]

It's a full minute of these disgusted looks and spitting and pursing his lips closed.  And then the show is over for the day.  I'm starting to think it's a good thing I started trying out some rice cereal in his milk now, so that when 6 months rolls around he might be to the point where he'll actually eat some of it instead of it ending up all over his bib.   We shall see.


His sad faces are quite pitiful.  His life is not as miserable as those red-rimmed eyes make it look in the last picture.  

1 comment:

  1. That is some sad face at the end. He looks like he's trying to get someone to save him from future torture...

    ReplyDelete