This is not very timely, since Christmas was over a month ago... but so far I've only written about Christmas Eve.
On Christmas morning we found lots of beautifully wrapped presents under a drooping tree. [It was definitely on its way out.]
Just kidding. I have no clue what that is. Probably something to do with tools.
I don't have pictures of the rest of the presents, but a few of my favorite gifts included a giant pot to make soup in, and a bouncy chair for Tiago. And there was plenty more, because we managed to make this enormous mess. Staying with tradition, we took our laying-in-the-wrappings picture, and Matt doesn't know how to have any fun so he sat out [in his favorite new chair. He literally didn't ever get out of it.]
I have no idea who took this picture with my camera, but I thought it was pretty funny. I'm glad they found him in all that mess and didn't accidentally take him out with the trash.
Tiago was very spoiled for his first Christmas. This is the only picture I have with him. Never mind that I clearly don't have on make-up.
Christmas afternoon Santiago and I went to Hyrum's parents house to celebrate with that whole side of the family. [Minus Helaman, who was in Colombia.] It's always fun to have everyone together, and see all the cousins playing.
And I'll just go ahead and throw in the "day after Christmas" while I'm at it. So many traditions...
We went shopping in Park City. It made me question why I'd even bother shopping any other time of the year. Practically every store was 50% off. I took full advantage and bought myself some new clothes: shoes, a skirt, sweaters, etc. The peer pressure of 3 sisters and a mother certainly didn't help. But since today I'm wearing two of the things I bought, I'm not complaining. I need something to motivate me not to wear yoga pants and t-shirts every day!





No comments:
Post a Comment