At the end of August, a couple of ladies in my ward threw me a baby shower. It was nice to get out of the house and socialize, especially considering many of our husbands had just deployed. Everyone brought some type of "brunch" food, and it was amazing! We all commented, "Let's do this every week!"
Someone brought a couple of types of German Yogurt, which was delicious. I like it even better than Greek yogurt. So while my mom was here we tried a few different flavors from the German grocery store. Lemon is so good! It will be hard to part with the yogurt when we leave here.
And of course I got some really cute things for Santiago! Plus helpful things that I hadn't gotten around to buying, or hadn't even thought of buying. It's fun getting Santiago dressed in the morning and thinking about who gave him that day's outfit. So much love for that little boy!
![]() |
| It's weird to be posting pictures of myself pregnant. It seems like so long ago! |

No comments:
Post a Comment