Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More of Santiago around 5 weeks

I've become that person that takes a billion pictures of their baby.  But I figure I have a few legitimate reasons:
  1. Hyrum pretty much just gets to experience the first months of his life via pictures
  2. He has so many cute clothes!  I feel obligated to document them.  
  3. Plus, he's cute. 

milk all over his face... typical



This is his "awkward" pose


We went to a Halloween dinner, so he dressed up as a monster.  He wasn't very interested in posing for the camera, though.

Santiago's not in this one... but he got pushed in the stroller for 3 miles while I did a 5K walk/run with a lot of people from the ward.  (I didn't run.  I wish!)


2 comments:

  1. Santiago is adorable! Can't wait to meet him. Have you bought plane tickets yet? And... good job doing a 5K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks a lot more like Hyrum in a couple of those pictures....especially the one below his 'akward pose"

    ReplyDelete