The highlights of March were the girls' 4th birthday, Spring Break, and my trip to Utah. But I've already written about those things. The rest of the month was just regular life. Most Saturdays Tiago had soccer games (although we had a lot of rain on the weekends, so some were cancelled.)
The girls had their annual check up. I like the kids' pediatrician, and was able to get all 3 of their shots taken care of. (When I went to register Tiago for kindergarten, I found out that at his last two well-child visits the doctors didn't give him up-to-date vaccinations. But now all 3 are set for many years and I don't have to worry about it.) They had really good behavior, so I treated them to ice cream after. (Gone are the days of dreading appointments with all three and sweating my way through it.)
The girls got paints for their birthday, so one afternoon we got them out for art time. It seemed like a lot of work to get it set up, and by the time I was done setting up their papers were completely paint-covered and they were basically done.
I took this picture on St. Patrick's day. We didn't do anything to celebrate, but I love Lucky Charms and coincidentally was eating them on the 17th.
We usually walk Tiago to and from school each day. It's not uncommon for them to get side tracked in this little field-- either to pick flowers, poke at ant holes, etc. I don't mind, except when it's 80+ degrees outside and I'm melting.
I had to renew my drivers license in March, which I do through the mail since I still have an Ohio drivers license. I discovered that Costco has passport pictures for a great deal-- 4 for $5. And I had to get my vision tested, which was just one more doctor appointment to schedule. That appointment coincided with free ice cream cone day at Dairy Queen, so my kids had incentive to behave well.





















No comments:
Post a Comment