Regardless, I'm going to start catching up on the events of the last 3 weeks, starting with Tiago's first haircut.
It's funny looking at pictures 6 months ago, because he barely even has hair. Then the back of his hair started growing like crazy, and the curls were so cute that Hyrum said he never wanted to cut it.
But the mullet was soon out of control, and Hyrum was convinced that a haircut was in order. First things first, though. We had fun giving Tiago some crazy hair styles, because that's what you do with 4" of hair.
And this looks like Tiago got his head dunked in water:
I only snapped these two pictures, because the rest of the time I was trying to keep him from crying hysterically. He was pretty miserable, but fortunately ended up with a decent haircut. [Not even candy calmed him down-- I put a sucker in his mouth and he couldn't even shut his mouth because he was crying so hard. It ended up covered in hair, instead.]
And now he looks like a mature 18-month old.


No comments:
Post a Comment