Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Family Pictures


At the end of December we took family pictures, which I mentioned earlier, but I was too lazy to sort through all the pictures to find the good ones.  It's great to have a photographer hand you a cd with hundreds of great pictures... except they all start looking the same and it's nearly impossible to single out the few you like best.  

I won't say these are the "best", but they're good nonetheless.  

[And just looking through them reminds me of how glad I am to have lost a few pounds!  It's funny how sometimes you don't realize what you look like until you look back at pictures.  I'm okay with it, after all, I did just have a baby, but still...]



The look on Santiago's face below makes me laugh.  Jake and Andrew were being hams for the camera, and then Tiago looks like a serious old man.  [Notice his crazy drool.  There was no stopping it.]


Siblings!  This is about as affectionate as we get.  [top picture.]  In fact, I'd say it's pretty good for us, being that close and having our bodies touching.  Then things went a bit too far.  [bottom picture.]  When I look at it all I see are too many hands in too many unnatural places.  But it's evidence that we listen to the photographer, for better or for worse. 





 Matt prides himself on his suit collection, and with good reason.  He can boast that all of the pictures of him looked good.  Thank you, custom 3-piece suit.  


And then there were the pictures of me and the baby!   This one is my favorite.  We both look good!


And of course, a family picture with cardboard Hyrum.  [When he saw these pictures, his first comment was, "Sorry family for not showing up in the right colors."]


Luckily, soon we can take some real family pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment