Dear Daddy / Papi / Man in the Computer / Not-sure-what-I'll-call-you-yet,
Hurry home! I am waiting until you get here to start doing the exciting stuff-- crawling, rolling onto my back, sitting up, saying my first words, getting teeth, walking... Some people might say I'm a late bloomer, but I'm just waiting so you can see it. Maybe when you get home I'll start eating solid foods, too. But maybe not.
Make sure you do plenty of push ups before you get here, because I want to be carried everywhere we go. And I'm getting heaver each day.
If you thought you had a hard time keeping track of pens before, watch out. I like to steal them, and throw them on the ground. So you'll never have pens in your pockets or uniform. But if you need one, just look down.
I'm also getting good at blowing through my mouth, drooling, sticking out my tongue, and making noise.
But the good stuff is yet to come. So like I said, hurry home, so the real fun can start. You can teach me Spanish, and how to play soccer, and spoil me to make up for lost time.
Te amo. See you soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment