Knowing that we're nearing the end of January, I'll try to hurry up with this Christmas business.
I wanted to keep Hyrum in the Christmas loop... since he was thousands of miles away in a desert, working with a bunch of guys right through the holiday... (festive, right?).
I decided to send him a Christmas picture of Tiago to count down the 12 days of Christmas. So without further ado, I bring you
The 12 Days of Santiago
Day 1: Rudolph!
Day 2: My First Christmas
Day 3: Santa Baby
Day 4: Once there was a snowman...
Day 5: Christmas Visitors
Day 6: Attack of the Reindeer - part 1
Day 7: Attack of the Reindeer - part 2
Day 8: Santa Baby
Day 9: Ugly Sweater Rudolph
Day 10: Once there was a snowman (again)
Day 11: Santa & Santi
Day 12: Feliz Navidad
![Photo: 12 Days of [Santiago's] Christmas: Day 12
"Feliz Navidad!"](https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/p480x480/1525527_10101226821731389_1469755139_n.jpg)
Meanwhile, Hyrum was in Afghanistan pretending Santa had an M4.
And pretending that there was an elf in the nativity scene.
In reality, he helped coordinate the visit of Kellie Pickler. For most of the world, she's a fairly famous singer. Since Hyrum and I never listen to country music or watch American Idol, we aren't too familiar... He followed around taking pictures -- since he's the unit's photographer -- from the helicopter, to the concert, to the weapon demonstrations.
He also helped plan a Christmas party. (I made some of those decorations... with no intention that the public eye would ever see them!).
The party had something to do with Seinfeld (again, not familiar). Not sure if that's what the hats are about. Either way, the pictures look pretty funny.

















No comments:
Post a Comment