Saturday, September 28, 2013

Model in the Family



Yesterday we made Santiago sit through a little photo session.  I figured we have a fancy new camera--we might as well use it!  Of the many pictures we took, here are a few that turned out cute. 





He got fussy being awake, so we waited until later (when he was fast asleep) to take more.


These soccer pictures are for Hyrum.  This is his favorite soccer team: 





Santiago is now two weeks old.  He normally eats every 3 hours, but last night I was shocked when he slept for 5 straight hours!  I was so happy with him for letting me sleep so long.  We'll see if it happens again any time soon...  He is a pleasant baby most of the time and usually has a serious look on his face, as you can see in the pictures.  He does not like to curl up in a ball, and usually has both his arms and legs outstretched.  He completely skipped the curled up newborn stage.  He loves using his hands and is always reaching out like he's trying to grab things in the air.



No comments:

Post a Comment