Monday, October 29, 2012

Exercise saber junction


Stryker


From a press release:  Exercise Saber Junction is a joint, multinational exercise [19 countries]  that will train U.S. Army Europe's 2nd Cavalry Regiment and partner and allied units ... 
 through the simultaneous combination of offensive, defensive and stability operations appropriate to the mission and the environment. 



Sounds very official, right?



And after not hearing from hyrum for over week, I got a call saying:



"We've been attacked and had to drive a long convoy of large military vehicles  through little german towns for hours in the middle of the night

I haven't brushed my teeth for a day, or showered in over a week.

We have to use the bathroom in the woods.  In the snow.  

I've been wearing the same uniform for 9 days."



Sounds like the life, right?  Hopefully the laser-tag-on-steroids ends soon and he can come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment