Saturday, February 28, 2015

Tiago in February

I'll give Tiago a few more minutes in the spotlight as our over-photographed only child.  For the next few days he's still our favorite offspring, even if he throws things when he's mad and gets irritable with his teeth coming in.  He does enough funny and/or cute things that I try to forget about all the times during the day that I have to say, "No Tiago!"  


Hyrum and I were in the kitchen doing dishes last week, and Tiago came in waving his hands in the air with so much pride.  He looked like a mime after getting into the diaper cream and covering both hands entirely.

He's finally old enough that Hyrum can play soccer with him.  Every time he touches the ball with his hands, Hyrum tells him, "No, you're not going to be a goalie."  It's nice to finally put our balcony to good use.


Sometimes on Sunday afternoons he just looks so cute I have to take a picture.  Despite the innocent face, I'm sure he was up to something.

He loves to lay in this boppy, whether it's to get his diaper changed or get clothes on.  The second we get him out of the bath, he runs into his room and lays down.

And sometimes he needs to be convinced that the bowl really is empty after mealtime, so he does this to lick everything out that he possibly can.




We brought in the baby carrier to wash it (in preparation for babies 2 and 3).  It's been sitting around the house ever since, and Tiago decided it made for a great recliner.  He watched a whole TV show laying there once.  But usually he just climbs in and out repeatedly.

These pajamas make me laugh because they're shapeless and make him look like a big purple blob.  But when everything else is dirty, they get the job done!


Another Sunday outfit.  We bought him this stool at Ikea because we noticed that he loved to sit on any box in sight.  Now he sits on this, which is a bit more stable than an empty diaper box.


Tiago is still a picky eater, so when all else fails, he gets nutella.  I may not be super proud of the nutritional content, but at least he's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment