Thursday, December 18, 2014

Twin Pregnancy: 27 weeks

I have a habit of starting posts, then letting them sit as drafts for months at a time before publishing.  That's happened almost every time I've written about this pregnancy. So I finally finished them, and posted them back where they should be chronologically.

Finding out we were having twins
8-week update
10-week update
25-week update

I'm grateful that I've had a relatively healthy pregnancy.  When I go to my appointments, the only information I get is that "things look normal."  Whatever that means.

That being said, I'm not enjoying pregnancy nearly as much this time around.  Maybe it's because I got big so much quicker, and doing even basic things is starting to feel like a strain.  I think the next 2.5 months will drag on longer than I'd like.

And now for a little comparison.  (Again, less fun to take belly shots this time around, so even though I have a bunch of pictures from the last few months, not many show me from the side.)


I started showing a LOT sooner.  
11 Weeks with twins
Left- 9 or 10 weeks with Tiago, Right- 19 weeks

22 weeks with twins
Almost 22 weeks with twins

26 and 27 weeks pregnant with Tiago

27 weeks with twins... today!  (not the best picture quality... but it's better than nothing.)
Left - 28 weeks pregnant with Tiago; Right- a few days before Tiago was born

Looking at the picture of me today, I guess I don't actually look as huge as I feel.  I feel closer to that 40-week picture above.  And I've still got 2+ months to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment