Monday, November 11, 2013

More cute faces from Santiago Suarez

Doesn't he look cozy?

This is probably not his most flattering look, but the milk-running-down-the-face look always entertains me. 



One morning last week I met up with some ladies in my ward.  Santiago was sporting a long-sleeved outfit, and I had a light blanket over him.  Then another lady showed up with a baby... and he had car-seat cover and snowsuit!  I thought, "Either that baby is really hot, or my baby is really cold!"  And since they can't talk, the world will never know. 

But it did get me thinking... and the last few days instead of wrapping him up in a blanket to go outside, I've been using his cute snowsuit!  Even if he's not cold, I'll probably keep using it because he looks adorable all bundled up like a snowman.  It makes me want to squeeze him.  Plus, this way I don't have to worry about a blanket falling off of him.

There's room to grow.  But its still cute.

Santiago inherited a lot of clothes from several people in our ward who were moving. This was his first Sunday wearing "real clothes" to church.  I think the green design down the side makes him look like a skater-wannabe, but he still pulled it off. 

One last shot from this past week:  Christmas is coming!  I've been wrapping all the presents.  It's mostly so I can send off a box to Hyrum.  [A little gift giving is one of the only things to bring some Christmas cheer to Afghanistan.  I wouldn't be surprised if they had to work on the 25th.]  Plus, I wrapped all my presents for family in Utah, since I'll be visiting in just a few weeks!!  [Santiago's passport finally came, so I could buy our tickets!]

1 comment: