The last time we did family pictures was summer of 2015 in Bavaria... our kids were babies. Literally. (I don't think I ever shared those pictures, maybe I will another day.)
As soon as Hyrum got home from his deployment in July I was thinking we ought to get pictures taken. A few months later and I finally checked it off my to-do list and booked a lady that photographed a party at my friend's house. Her stuff is much more life-style than posed shots, but I knew they'd turn out beautiful so I didn't mind going that direction. We now have some great pictures in Colorado with our family of 5. Who knows everything that will change before we do pictures again!
About half-way through the 30-minute shoot Tiago tripped on a rock. His hands were in his pockets (because it was pretty cold and windy) so he really hurt his leg and cheek. So the rest of the time he was crying and uncooperative. I'm glad we got so many shots before that!
Photos by Wild Prairie Photography














No comments:
Post a Comment