In the last 2-3 weeks I've started showing, and in a very noticeable way. A few people have told me I look small, considering I'm having twins, but I think people equate twins with just being huge, regardless of how far along they are. There is plenty of time for people to think I'm huge.
I have the same problem I had last time around: after surviving my first trimester with virtually no eating, I want to eat everything. For example, we had ice cream in the freezer for months, and in my head I always thought, "I should want to eat that, but I don't." So once I wasn't sick, I made myself eat some just based on principle. But now it's getting out of control and I need to start setting limits for myself. Grace period: over. [except for Halloween candy...]
I ordered an expensive double stroller, but everyone says its a great stroller and worth the money so I hope they're right! Next up: two more car seats and eventually another bed. Babies aren't cheap. I suppose that's why God makes them so cute.
This is obviously a second pregnancy, because I have no picture to post. I need to take one soon though because every day I feel so much bigger.
This is obviously a second pregnancy, because I have no picture to post. I need to take one soon though because every day I feel so much bigger.
That's the funniest pregnancy quote I've ever heard.....God made them cute because they're so expensive!!
ReplyDelete