1) You walk to the grocery store (for fun) and carry home your few purchases in your purse.
2) You see a tractor at the gas station on the way home. (definitely a first for me!)
3) You listen to the church bells ringing to know what time it is. Three rings = 4:45.
| Unfortunately I didn't have my camera to take a picture of the tractor at the gas station (maybe next time!!) but this is the tractor. And the church is off in the distance. |
For those of you that are thinking, "Aww, that sounds kinda nice." Yes, it does have its advantages. But the flip side is this: I have a growing list of items that I need to purchase... but not quite urgently enough to drive the 30 minutes to the nearest store that sells legitimate stuff. Small town America was really on to something with Wal-mart.
No comments:
Post a Comment